If you are one of those whose most loyal companion is frizz then this one is just for you. Extreme variations in weather harms the outermost layer of your hair strand cuticle and make it rough, brittle and dry.
Miss Zesty shares some tried and tested tricks to combat bad hair days like a pro.
- Carbonated Water With Every Wash: Every time you wash your hair, use carbonated water like club soda, soda or sparkling water. After you shampoo and condition your hair, rinse your hair with carbonated water. Since it has low pH level, it helps calm frizz. Use it every time you wash your hair to see results.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apart from helping you reduce weight, Apple Cider Vinegar is good for your har as well. Once or twice a month, after you have shampooed your hair, rinse your hair with diluted apple cider vinegar i.e. dilute apple cider vinegar with water to reduce its acidity and the rinse your hair. The acidic nature adds shine to your mane.
- The Right Style: If your hair is frizzy and damaged keep it short if possible to restore health. If your hair is frizzy and naturally wavy, you can keep your hair long to tame the frizz by weighing it down. In case your hair is frizzy and thin, opt for a nice layered hair cut to add some volume.
- Coconut Milk to the Rescue: Coconut water is extremely beneficial for your hair. Mildly warm two tablespoons of coconut milk and apply it on your hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it over night. Wash with a mild shampoo and conditioner and you will see the frizz settling away soon.
- Invest in the right product: BBlunt Climate Control Anti Frizz Leave in Creme is the best solution to tame the frizzy hair. It has instant effect on the frizz and makes your hair look manageable and lustrous.
5. Use A Satin or Silk Pillow: Cotton Pillowcases absorb moisture form your hair while Satin or silk pillowcase won’t do that and therefore helps your hair stay frizz free.
6. Don’t Tie Your Hair Too Tight: Tying your hair in a tight ponytail or similar style leads to breaking the shafts of your hair causing frizz and flyways.
Categories: Fashion And Beauty