Have you ever wondered what more you can do with vinegar apart from cooking delicious food. Well, Vinegar is one miracle liquid present in your kitchen and can help you clean the toughest of things with results that are almost magical.
Let us have a look at some of the miraculous uses of vinegar:
- Get Rid Of Discoloured Tiles: Discoloured tiles can put the mood off. Be it your kitchen or bathroom, clean and sparkling tiles are a must. All you have to do is spray full-strength vinegar on the tiles, let it soak for an hour and the scrub it off with a brush for sparkling tiles.
- Cleaner Stainless Steel Cookware: Mix white vinegar and salt to clean stainless steel utensils and silverware.
- Cleaning Microwaves: Pour a little vinegar into a bowl of water. Microwave it for two three minutes. You can now easily wipe off the grunge from the inside of your microwave.
- Get Rid of Clogged Sink: If your sink is clogged and smelly, just pour 1/4th cup of baking soda down the sink and then add 1 cup of vinegar and cover the drain tightly. The reaction between baking soda and vinegar opens the clogs and cleans the drains completely. For tough clogs you can repeat the procedure twice or thrice.
- Damage By Hard Water: For lime deposits in bathroom sinks, bathtub and toilet bowl because of hard water, simply spray vinegar and let it remain there for some time. It will be easier to then brush off all the deposit.
- Clean Almost Everything in the house: You can use diluted vinegar to clean windows, hardwood, carper stains, irons, shower curtains, mattress, wood furniture (by adding a little olive oil to vinegar) and glassware. One exception is to never use vinegar on marble or any stone structure.
- Picture credit Namrata Pandya, Photography Expert, Miss Zesty
Categories: Home Improvement