Sun Tan is an evil for your skin. Tanning causes premature ageing of your skin due to unprotected exposure to ultraviolet radiations. Prolong exposure to UV rays can make your skin look older and dull and some effects can be permanent as well.
It is crucial to avoid getting tanned or to remove tan if you get it anyways. Here are some effective ways to remove tan from your face, and other parts of the body.
- Lemon Juice: The acids present in lemon juice act as skin lightening agents. All you ave to do is to slice a lemon and rub it on the tanned region. Leave it on for a few minutes and then take a shower. It is good if you do this once everyday. It does not make your skin dry. picture wwwfreepik.com
- Magic Turmeric Pack: This one is Miss Zesty’s favourite. Take 2 tablespoons Bengal Gram Flour, a pinch of turmeric, one tablespoon rosewater, one tablespoon milk. Mix well and make a paste. Wash your face, dry and then apply the paste on your face, even on hands and feet. Let it dry for 20 minutes. Now take a few drops of water to moisten it and scrub it well on your face. This pack will exfoliate your face and remove all dead cells and at the same time it will help reduce tan to a great extent. picture: www.freepic.com
- Awesome Aloe Vera: Take one tablespoon of red lentil (Lal Masoor) powder, one tablespoon tomato juice and one teaspoon aloe vera gel extract. Mix it to make a paste, apply it on your face and let it stay there for an hour. Wash with cold water. Red lentil is one of the main ingredients for tan removal, tomato juice contains acids that help in skin lightening and aloe vera soothes your sensitive skin. This is a good pack for sensitive skin and can be used initially thrice a week to remove excess tan. picture credit: www.freepic.com
- Papaya time, Honey! Papaya and honey make a great pack for tan removal. Papaya helps in tan removal and makes your skin radiant whereas honey makes your skin softer than ever. All you have to do is mash papaya and add honey to it to make a paste. Apply on your face and let it there for half an hour and then wash it off with cold water. www.freepic.com
- Aloe Vera And Multani Mitti: One of the easiest, simplest and effective ways to remove tan. Miss Zesty uses it all over her body. Mix multani mitti, aloe vera gel and rose water to make a paste. Apply it on your face, hands and legs. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes, scrub with wet hands and wash off. Fuller’s earth or multani mitti can make your skin glow and removes all the tan. You can use this pack twice a week
picture credit: shutterstock