AJIO is turning out to be an amazing shopping website for women. What sets it apart is the availability of some beautiful sarees with complete details about fabric and the reviews are quite good as well. With the ongoing 60% OFF Sale, you can actually get great deals on AJIO.
Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali, Karwa Chauth, ID and so many festivals are on their way and we have got to look our best. Miss Zesty brings you some of the best sarees on AJIO under Rs 1500. Shop these sarees online.
This saree is simply beautiful. The colour is soothing to the eyes. A perfect blend of ethnic and modern. A class Piece to own at just Rs1500.
2. Hand Batik Print Chanderi Saree: This is a classic piece to own. The design is soft yet eye catching. The fabric is cotton silk and feels good to skin. Own this one at just Rs 1480.
3. Woven Design Saree with COntrast Pallu This saree has festivities written all over it. One of the best ethnic wear for festivals. It is classy yet brings out the much needed bling for celebrations. Wear it during Durga Pooja or Laxmi Pujan and you are dressed your best. Own this at just Rs 1413.
4. Chiffon Saree in Majestic Pink: MRP 4490, Available at just Rs 1347 with 70% OFF. Majestic pink, soft chiffon saree perfect for Karwa chauth when you feel like looking a little sexier than usual. Oh and it comes with a readymade blouse.
5. Chhabra 555 Pink Woven Design Saree This is a beautiful ethnic saree to adorn you on special days. It’s light yet gives a nice festive look. Own this one at just Rs 1263.
7. Handloom Bengal Buti Cotton Saree Flaunting Bengal butis and handloom weave, this breezy cotton saree adds a graceful stride to one’s ethnic look. Own it at Just Rs 1500.
8. Kalamkari Print Cotton Rayon Sarees The motifs in this saree are inspired by traditional kalamkari painting technique used in Srikalahasti and the printing is done with traditional methods. Own this at just Rs 1499.
Categories: Fashion And Beauty