16th August, 2018 will be remembered as a very sad day because it is on this day that India has lost a great leader, a man who governed our nation with sheer devotion – Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
He might not be physically present with us anymore but the kind of life he had led will keep on inspiring generations. Let us remember this great man by means of his motivational quotes, so that the fire that he wished to instill in every Indian’s heart never diminishes.
- Our aim may be as high as the endless sky, but we should have a resolve in our minds to walk ahead, hand-in-hand, for victory will be ours.
- Victory and defeat are a part of life, which are to be viewed with equanimity.
- Toote hue sapnon ki kaun sune siski,
Antar ki cheer vyatha palakon par thithki
Haar nahi maanoonga,
Raar nahi thanunga
Kaal ke kapaal pe likhta mitata hoon,
Geet naya gaata hoon, geet naya gaata hoon.
4. Kal kal karte karte,
Aaj haath se nikale saare,
Bhoot bhavishyat ki chinta mein,
Vartamaan ki baazi hare.
5. Bhari dupahari mein andhiyara,
Sooraj parachhai se hara,
Antaratan ka neh nichode,
Bujhi hui baati sulagaaen,
Aao fir se diya jalaen.
6. Mere Prabhu! Mujhe Itni Unchaai Kabhi mat dena,
Gairon Ko Gale Na Lagaa Sakun,
Itni Rukhai Kabhi Mat Dena.
7. Our aim may be as high as the endless sky, but we should have a resolve in our minds to walk ahead, hand in hand, for victory will be ours.