What to give kids for lunch is an everyday struggle for moms or what to make for breakfast for your man is another struggle we go through especially during the weekend. So, here is Miss Zesty sharing one of her easiest and most loved tiffin idea – macaroni full of veggies.
Recipe for Macaroni
- MTR elbow macaroni, you can even choose different shape.
- Vegetable Oil
- Finely Chopped Onion
- Finely Chopped Green Chilly (Optional)
- Finely Chopped Tomato
- Finely Chopped Capsicum
- Finely Chopped French beans
- Finely Chopped Carrots
- Black Pepper
- Chilly Flakes (Optional)
You can add or delete vegetables as per your requirement.
- Take 2-3 cups of macaroni in a pan, add half a teaspoon of salt, two table spoon of vegetable oil, peas and fill it water.
- Cover the pan, and let it boil for ten-fifteen minutes, once done drain the excess water and keep aside.
- Now take two tablespoon of butter in a pan and add chopped onions and green chilly to it. Let the onions turn golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes to it and let them get soft.
- Add salt, black pepper, chilly flakes (optional). Fry the masala for five minutes. Now add the chopped veggies.
- Cover the lid for two to three minutes and let it simmer so that the vegetables turn a little tender yet crunchy.
- Now add the macaroni and peas to it and stir fry it for five minutes.
- Check salt and add more if needed.
- Add half a lemon’s juice to it and mix it well.
Your macaroni is ready to eat. Serve with milkshake or with cold drink if serving it to adults.