Miss Zesty’s little one wants something new every day for her school lunch and that’s when Miss Zesty started learning how to make use of everything available at home. SHaring one of her daughter’s most favourite veg fried rice recipe.
- All the vegetables that you feel your child would like to eat.
- Basically we used, corn, cabbage, capsicum, onion, carrot, french beans and one boiled potato. (Finely Chopped)
- 3-4 cups of boiled rice.
- Secret: Ching’s Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- Boil three cups of rice and keep it aside. The colder the better.
- Now take a wok or a deep kadhai, add two table spoon of oil to it.
- Add onion and fry it until golden brown, add capsicum and fry it as well.
- Now add all other vegetables and keep stirring them. Make sure you don’t over cook them and they are still crisp.
- Once done, add the rice to the vegetables, one table spoon of oil to it, salt to taste.
- Remember the Ching’s Schezwan fried rice masala also has salt to it so you have to add just a little salt that can be adjusted once the rice is prepared.
- Add one table spoon of masala if you are preparing for kids or more if it is for adults.
- Ching’s Fried Rice Masala gives a nice flavour and the beautiful orange colour and kids love that.
- Keep stirring for five to ten minutes, garnish with coriander and you are done!
You can serve it with curd and cucumber in this summer heat and this is just the perfect meal 🙂
Categories: Food and Drinks