Every girl is a princess but then some are literally born in the royal families. Well, Miss Zesty believes that all women are queens, and a queen is always as royal as she feels.
But there is always something in these royal princesses and queens that can inspire us all. Let us have a glimpse of some royal queens and revise what makes all of us the queens.
- Indira Raje of Baroda
Real Queens never give up.
2. Maharani Gayatri Devi
Real Queens don’t need to be rescued. They have the mental strength to fight their battles.
3. Sita Devi, Maharani of Baroda
Real queens don’t wait for someone to open the door for her, or pay the bills. She is independent.
4. Rani Sita Devi of Kapurthala
Real queens know that their beauty is not just the way they look but the way they behave. The poise, the self respect and the confidence are her jewellery.
5. Princess of Bissau, Kumari Sugandhadevi
A princess does not need a prince charming to take care of her.
6. Princess Mehrunissa of Rampur
A princess is never afraid to help the one in need.
7. Princess Diya Kumari of Jubbal
A princess thrives to be better each day.
8. Princess Diya Kumari of Jaipur
A princess is humble, kind and strong.
9. Princess RAjyashree Kumari of Bikaner
A princess owns up to her actions.
10. Sajida Sultan Begum of Bhopal
A Queen is always beautiful inside out.