When Miss Zesty decides to share some good options with her readers, she knows it too well that they have to be worth their time. This is not a sponsored post but solely based on Miss Zesty’s experience with the brand. Libas is a wonderful brand and the simplicity yet elegance of the designs makes it one of her favourites. Kurats by Libas are reasonably priced, they look trendy and can be teamed up with denims, plazzos, churidars or even pants. Listed below are some of the wonderful picks from the brand.
- This yellow A line Kurta is simply awesome. Miss Zesty owns it and the fabric, the design and the look is very good. Team it up with denims and you are up for a casual look, team it up with black pants and a silk dupatta and you are all elegant and classy. Available at a discounted price of just Rs 494 on Myntra, you can’t get a better Kurta at this price or even higher.
2. Green A line Kurta. Pair this one with white pants or plazzos, chunky earrings and the calmness of this colour is the best for summers. For a more casual look you can pair it up with denims. Again this is a tried and tested one and the fabric is very good, very very good. In case you are a breastfeeding mom, don’t even think twice to try this brand.
3. Libas Stripes A Line Kurta. Stripes – check; cool colour – check, Fabric – check, Price – supercheck, chic sleeves – check check. This kurta is a thing of beauty.
4. Look at this Beautiful black kurta by Libas. The neck design is smart, the sleeves are super cute and the paring with kalamkari pants just makes it a classy choice. Also available in baby pink.
4. Yellow Solid Straight Kurta. Miss Zesty can already feel the heat running away. Such a cool colour, lemon yellow, Hmmm… let me just order it first. Similar style is available in mint green.
6. Beige Printed Detail Kurta. Soft colour, good fabric and the best part a kurta with pockets. full stop. Go buy it.
Check out more Libas Kurtas on Myntra.
Categories: Fashion And Beauty