Who doesn’t love some bling? Not Miss Zesty. Miss Zesty not just loves her bling but being a true Miss Zesty, she knows how to keep it under budget. Have a look at some of her favourites.
One Tip: Always remember a true Miss Zesty does not earn to shop, she shops because she earns. Every month save a part of your salary, however big or small it is. Spending money on certified jewellery is not just a momentary buy but a small investment for a lifetime. Small things lead to bigger ones. So, work, earn, save and spend.
- Flexi Rings are so much in trend. They don’t just look trendy but make your hands look delicate. This beautiful butterfly flexi ring on Caratlane priced at just Rs 5740 is worth buying.
2. Bracelets are sometimes enough to complete the look. Be it an office party or a need for something simple for a party, bracelets are often a better choice. This Kristen cutout bracelet priced at Rs 9834 is simply amazing.
3. These Sisyrin Sparkle Earrings priced at Rs 10,176 are perfect for everyday wear. Neither too big nor too small, they can complement any attire you wear.
4. These S’ Clutter Hoops are to die for. Elegant and beautiful priced at Rs 13,207.
5. Fall in love Pendant priced at Rs 8.865 is sure to bring a smile on any girl’s face.
Categories: Fashion And Beauty